Saturday, August 20, 2011

SeaSide Thai & French

Who would have thought that Colonial Beach would have such a delicious, French-Thai place? The owner greeted us and was very friendly and helpful. We started off with and order of spring rolls and an order of fresh garden rolls, which have shrimp in them. Both were delicious appetizers which were accompanied by generous portions of each sauce.
I had the drunken noodles with veggies. They were awesome. Some of the best Thai I have had. My husband had the beef  bourguignon , off of the French menu, which he said was delicious and flavorful. It looked good, if you are into beef, which I am not. My daughters had Pad Thai. One with veggies and one with seafood. This is a hidden treasure in the area, that definitely matches up with any other Thai place.
201 Wilder Ave
Colonial Beach, VA 22443
(804) 224-2410

No comments:

Post a Comment