Saturday, August 20, 2011

PR's Taco Palace

After all of these years I am finally trying this place. First off, the parking is challenging. I was able to find a spot on the one-way street by the railroad tracks. We went for a late lunch. You get one free chips and salsa. My daughter is crazy about queso, so we ordered some dip too. That came with more chips. The chips are my downfall at Mexican restaurants. These were particularly good and I was hungry. The salsa was meh. Tasted like generic store bought. The cheese dip was tasty, though. By the time my fish tacos arrived I was stuffed. Plus we had each ordered a small guac with each meal. The tacos were some of the best I have had. They were battered mahi-mahi served with a cole slaw mixture on top. The beans and rice were adequate. I wouldn't go out of my way for this place, but I would give it another try. Take a sharpie to mark your place on the wall.

499 W Fairbanks Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
Neighborhood: Winter Park
(407) 645-2225

No comments:

Post a Comment